We are committed to providing quality service to each of our clients in achieving their goals and desires and we are proud to do so.
We pride ourselves on the quality of service we deliver and because of this we build long-standing relationships. Our new clients primarily come through word of mouth recommendations.
Court of Appeal decision holding 2 sections of the Metis Settlement Act unconstitutional overturned on further appeal to the Supreme Court of Canada.
Series of law suits dismissed after obtaining an order for security for costs.
Settlement exceeding $1.2 Million regarding a child who suffered brain injury in a car accident.
A section of the Alberta Metis Settlements Act was invalid as it unlawfully discriminated against a Metis Woman on the basis of sex and marital status.
Mr. Hajduk is an experienced litigator whose advocacy skills have been refined in the crucible of hundreds of trials and many appeals before the Alberta Courts.
Speciality: Civil Litigation; Aboriginal Law; Family Law Degrees: LL.B.
Mr. Gibbs is an experienced trial lawyer and litigator whose advocacy skills have been honed by participation in hundreds of trials, applications, appeals and other matters before all levels of the Alberta Courts.
Speciality: Civil Litigation; Constitutional Law; Collections & Foreclosures Degrees: LL.B. & B.A. [Spec]
- Calgary, Edmonton chiefs tell police, no pot on duty or off
- Quebec hotel’s insurer on the hook for car stolen in ‘park and fly’ arrangement
- The Rights and Responsibilities Of Self-Represented Parties in Arbitration
- Legal news roundup – Oct. 19, 2018
- Cannabis producers face complex combination of environmental laws
- Wednesday: What’s Hot on CanLII
- Highlights From Ontario’s New Proposed Cannabis Legislation
- Ombudsman Impartiality Is a Delicate Balance
Founded on principles of teamwork and progressive thinking, HAJDUK GIBBS LLP is an Alberta based law firm that provides a comprehensive range of legal services to offer effective and efficient solutions for our clients.
10120 118 Street Northwest #202
Edmonton, AB T5K 1Y4