Our team actively works towards meeting the legal needs of entrepreneurial start-ups all the way to fast growing technology based firms, multi-generational family businesses, some of Alberta’s largest multi-national corporations, municipalities, hospitals, banks, credit unions, and important foreign investors.
Our business experience and legal expertise in all aspects of business law allow us to service our clients in developing, financing and sustaining their business. Our lawyers have practical business experience and together with this experience and their legal knowledge we are able to provide quality service and advice on:
- Incorporation, Organization, Maintenance & Reorganization of Companies
Purchase or Sale of Shares or Assets of a Business
- Joint ventures and partnerships
- Unanimous shareholder agreements
- Shareholder dispute resolutions
- Corporate and business structuring
- Corporate governance
- Privacy law
- Employment issues
- Regulatory compliance for businesses
- Tax law related
- Intellectual Property
Hajduk Gibbs has been trusted for many years to provide advice to leading businesses in Alberta and nationwide.